Designed to replace the heavy castings on the discharge end of mills, our patented discharge cones are engineered with proprietary urethane or rubber compounds. Not only do they significantly outlast competitive materials, they also increase reliability and safety.
Engineered For The Toughest Applications
For more than 40 years, Iracore has been manufacturing discharge cones for customers experiencing decreased runtime from abrasive applications that cause unpredictable, premature wear.
Our products consistently outlast conventional urethane, increasing life in the cone and the entire mill. Plus, they can be rebuilt or repaired at a fraction of new replacement costs.
Benefits Of Iracore Discharge Cones
- Lower weight of urethane/rubber versus casting reduces turning mill power costs and mill fatigue on parts such as trunnions and bearings and adds potential for increased throughput in mills
- Reduced replacement and disposal costs with rebuild and repair
- Dryer ends and better dust control because of a tighter fit
Custom Design Means Customer Satisfaction
- Polyurethane or rubber construction tailored to application for longest wear life
- Increased processed material throughout
- Increased mill shell protection
- Reduced installation time
- Easier to assemble
- Meets OEM spec to tight tolerances to reduce mill shell wear