Iracore urethane classifier shoes are a replacement for alloy shoes in mineral processing, sand and gravel plants, and other slurry-related operations.
In many installations, the service life of our urethane shoes has exceeded that of metal shoes from four to six times.
Iracore urethane classifier shoes are available for a broad range of equipment, including:
Benefits Of Iracore Urethane Classifier Shoes
- Manufactured with specially formulated compounds to reduce abrasive wear
- Lightweight, weighing 1/7th that of metal alloy shoes, and easy to handle for fast, safe and trouble-free installation
- Energy savings due to light weight vs. metal alloy shoes
- Urethane shoes are unbreakable, for trouble-free storage and installation
- Resist corrosion in applications involving many chemical solutions
- Interchangeable between right and left hand screws, thereby reducing shoe inventories
- Cover the complete wear area of the flight, using a middle or inner shoe or a combination of shoes
- Can be made for custom applications (contact us for custom sizes)