Iracore urethane classifier shoes are a replacement for alloy shoes in mineral processing, sand and gravel plants, and other slurry-related operations.
In many installations, the service life of our urethane shoes has exceeded that of metal shoes from four to six times.
Classifier Shoes Applications
Iracore urethane classifier shoes are available for a broad range of equipment, including:
Benefits of Urethane Classifier Shoes
- Manufactured with specially formulated compounds to reduce abrasive wear
- Lightweight, weighing 1/7th that of metal alloy shoes, and easy to handle for fast, safe and trouble-free installation
- Energy savings due to light weight vs. metal alloy shoes
- Urethane shoes are unbreakable, for trouble-free storage and installation
- Resist corrosion in applications involving many chemical solutions
- Interchangeable between right and left hand screws, thereby reducing shoe inventories
- Cover the complete wear area of the flight, using a middle or inner shoe or a combination of shoes
- Can be made for custom applications (contact us for custom sizes)