For more than 60 years, Iracore has been providing custom rubber lining services to a broad range of applications in many industries. We offer several rubber compounds, allowing us to apply the optimum elastomer for your application.
Superior Product Begins With A Superior Process
Our highly trained craftspeople begin with surface preparation of the steel to provide maximum bond strength.
Iracore vulcanizes all rubber projects, giving you a true “cured rubber.” Autoclave vulcanization is closely monitored and controlled to ensure the best possible bonding action. Our autoclaves are some of the largest in the industry, allowing us to cure large parts and large volumes.
Iracore has the capability to “reline” existing parts. Rubber removal can be performed through air, grit or water-blasting systems. Parts are then inspected for proper dimensional and mechanical integrity before surface preparation and rubber relining.
Our 60+ years of experience means we have lined a broad spectrum of parts with rubber including:
- Mill bucket wheels
- Trommel frames
- Pipe fittings
- Piping systems
Wide Range Of Elastomers
- 8220 – Natural Gum Rubber in varying durometer ratings
- Iraprene – Neoprene 60 durometer (oil resistant)
- MOR – Nitrile Rubber 60 durometer (high tensile tear and abrasion strength with moderate oil resistance)
- Butyl – Chlorobutyl Rubbers in varying durometers (high chemical resistance at elevated temperatures)
- Several other compounds to meet varying need